Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A good choice for Sunday afternoon- Diesel Café




What can we do at a beautiful sunny afternoon?



Grab some friends to Diesel Cafe and enjoy the lazy but cozy atmosphere might be a good answer.

At first, I was a little bit upset about the menu because most of them are sandwich and I was expecting to have something hot and warm to eat.
But after the first bite of my Monkey Wrench sandwich, the flavor and taste was so delightful which eliminate all my former bad emotion.

There another surprise for me was that the clerk remembered my name when I was placing my second order for drinks after 20 minutes of my first order, which gave me another good impression about this café.

Next time if you don’t know where to go and happened to be hungry and feel lazy about cooking on weekend, spent you time with hippies and enjoy the tasty food at Diesel Café will definitely bring back your energy after a buzy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment